Certificate III in Business Administration applies to a range of administrative roles in varied contexts.Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team.This course provides the knowledge and practical skills to gain employment in a variety of positions within an office environment.
Certificate III in Business Administration results in the application of skills and knowledge in administration in a broad range of functions and industries. At the end of this course you will be able to apply skills in varied work contexts, using discretion and judgement. For example, you may provide advice and support to a team and be responsible within a team environment for the smooth running of an office in a small organisation or a department in a larger organisation.
An administration skill base can be applied to almost any industry and provides you with a great career launch pad, not to mention a host of transferable skills that may just give you the edge! The modern office relies on staff that are multi skilled and can add real value to their organisation through prioritising tasks, preparing financial documents, utilising customer service skills and even designing and creating business documents.
Certificate III in Business Administration opens a wide variety of doors for anyone wishing to pursue a career in a variety of industry sectors.
Student Eligibility Criteria
This Course is subsidised under the 2016-2018 Queensland VET Investment Plan administered by the Department of Education and Training
To be eligible to enrol in the Certificate 3 Guarantee, prospective students must:
- be aged 15 years or older
- be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program — see the VETiS fact sheet for more information)
- permanently reside in Queensland
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
(In addition to the standard eligibility requirements, specific restrictions and/or exemptions may apply to participation in certain subsidised qualifications. Any additional eligibility requirements will be based on industry advice or requirements under the relevant national training package and will be detailed in the Queensland Training Subsidies List).
For more information please read the Student Fact Sheet
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBFIA304 Maintain a general ledger
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBADM311 Maintain business resources
Please contact Admin Staff for more information at 1300 GO SITS (1300 467 487).
|QUALIFICATION CODE AND NAME||NON – CONCESSIONAL STUDENTS||CONCESSIONAL STUDENTS|
|BSB30415 CERTIFICATE III IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||$ 3.00 PER UNIT
$ 39.00 TOTAL
|$ 1.46 PER UNIT
$ 19.00 TOTAL
Co-contribution Fee represents the total non-government subsidised portion of essential training costs for the participant to undertake the qualification. This fee includes enrolment charges, tuition, services, materials fees and all other costs associated with delivering the training and assessment services and awarding the qualification to the participant.