This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness’
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
Mode of delivery
Face to face and Online learning
QLD: Logan Central; Salisbury
The full fee for this course is $5,000
Please contact Admin Staff for more information at 1300 GO SITS (1300 467 487).