Student Eligibility Criteria
This Course is subsidised under the 2016-2018 Queensland VET Investment Plan administered by the Department of Education and Training
To be eligible to enrol in the Certificate 3 Guarantee, prospective students must:
- be aged 15 years or older
- be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program — see the VETiS fact sheet for more information)
- permanently reside in Queensland
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
(In addition to the standard eligibility requirements, specific restrictions and/or exemptions may apply to participation in certain subsidised qualifications. Any additional eligibility requirements will be based on industry advice or requirements under the relevant national training package and will be detailed in the Queensland Training Subsidies List).
For more information please read the Student Fact Sheet
This qualification applies to individuals working in the cleaning industry as cleaners who are responsible for planning work, liaising with customers and operating in a range of general domestic and commercial settings as well as specialist cleaning environments. The cleaner may work alone or under supervision and have responsibility selecting the method of cleaning to be used and ensuring safe work practices.
- CPPCLO2033A Plan for safe and efficient cleaning activities
- CPPCLO2035A Maintain cleaning storage areas
- CPPCLO3039A Support leadership in the workplace
- CPPCMN3003A Contribute to workplace safety arrangements
Minimum 8 Elective Units
- CPPCLO3002A Restore hard floor surfaces
- CPPCLO3013A Clean window coverings
- CPPCLO3038A Clean food-handling areas
- CPPCMN3004A Respond to enquiries and complaints
- CPPCLO3014A Maintain Clean Room Environment
- CPPCMN3001B Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- CPPCLO3016A Wash furniture and fittings
- CPPCLO3020A Clean using pressure washing
6 units from CPP20611 Certificate II in Cleaning Operations
- CPPCLO2015A Maintain Furniture, fittings and room dressing
- CPPCLO2017A Clean wet areas
- CPPCLO2009A Clean glass surfaces
- CPPCLO2001A Maintain hard floor surfaces
- CPPCLO2004A Maintain carpeted floors
- CPPCLO2037A Clean external surfaces
Please contact Admin Staff for more information at 1300 GO SITS (1300 467 487).
|QUALIFICATION CODE AND NAME||NON – CONCESSIONAL STUDENTS||CONCESSIONAL STUDENTS|
CERTIFICATE III IN CLEANING OPERATIONS
|$ 2.00 PER UNIT
$ 28.00 TOTAL
|$ 1.00 PER UNIT
$ 14.00 TOTAL
Co-contribution Fee represents the total non-government subsidised portion of essential training costs for the participant to undertake the qualification. This fee includes enrolment charges, tuition, services, materials fees and all other costs associated with delivering the training and assessment services and awarding the qualification to the participant.