Student Eligibility Criteria
This Course is subsidised under the 2016-2018 Queensland VET Investment Plan administered by the Department of Education and Training
To be eligible to enrol in the Certificate 3 Guarantee, prospective students must:
- be aged 15 years or older
- be no longer at school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program — see the VETiS fact sheet for more information)
- permanently reside in Queensland
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
(In addition to the standard eligibility requirements, specific restrictions and/or exemptions may apply to participation in certain subsidised qualifications. Any additional eligibility requirements will be based on industry advice or requirements under the relevant national training package and will be detailed in the Queensland Training Subsidies List).
For more information please read the Student Fact Sheet
A general qualification for the Warehousing and Storage Industry. Successful completion will require competency in units that relate to work defined as aligned at AQF Level 3. Performance of a defined range of skilled operations, usually within a range of broader related activities involving known routines, methods and procedures, where some discretion and judgement is required in the selection of equipment, services or contingency measures and within known time constraints.
- TLIF1001A Follow occupational health and safety procedures
- TLIL1001A Complete workplace orientation/induction procedures
- TLIA3015A Complete receival/ despatch documentation
- TLIA3017A Identify products and store to specifications
- TLIG3002A Lead a work team or group
- TLIL3003A Conduct induction process
- TLIO3016A Apply and monitor workplace security procedures
- TLIO2021A Follow security procedures when working with goods and cargo
- TLIJ3002A Apply quality systems
- TLIF3003A Implement and monitor occupational health and safety procedures
- TLIA3026A Monitor storage facilities
- TLIE3012A Consolidate manifest documentation
- TLIA3018A Organise despatch operations
- TLIA3019A Organise receival operations
- TLIA3038A Control and order stock
- TLIA3039A Receive and store stock
- TLIU3011A Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBCUS301B Deliver and monitor a service to customers
Please contact Admin Staff for more information at 1300 GO SITS (1300 467 487).
|QUALIFICATION CODE AND NAME||NON – CONCESSIONAL STUDENTS||CONCESSIONAL STUDENTS|
|TLI31610 CERTIFICATE III IN WAREHOUSING OPERATIONS||$ 2.73 PER UNIT
$ 49.00 TOTAL
|$ 1.95 PER UNIT
$ 35.00 TOTAL
Co-contribution Fee represents the total non-government subsidised portion of essential training costs for the participant to undertake the qualification. This fee includes enrolment charges, tuition, services, materials fees and all other costs associated with delivering the training and assessment services and awarding the qualification to the participant.