Skills Assessment and Gap Training (SAGT) General Costruction Program 19/20 funded by Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ). This course is subsidised by Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ).
Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) is an independent industry funded body supporting employers, workers, apprentices and career seekers in the building and construction industry.
Eligible participants under this program:
(a) Must be:
- An Existing Worker in the Building and Construction Industry; and
- An Eligible Worker or
- Career seekers who hold previous experience in the Building and Construction Industry; and
(b) Must be:
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
- A permanent resident of Australia; or
- A holder of a refugee or humanitarian visa; and
- Permanently reside in Queensland; or
- Be permanently employed in Queensland; and
(d) Must not be:
- An employee of any Authority (excluding employees of an Indigenous Council that is a Principal Contractor); or
- An apprentice or trainee; or
- Currently enrolled and participating in a school program; or
- A contracted trainer and assessor or an existing worker of any RTO; or
- Already funded by an Authority or other such source for delivery of the same training being undertaken as part of this program; or
- Previously been funded under this program in the same program contract period.
- Other individuals that do not meet Participant Eligibility