Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) is an independent industry-funded body supporting employers, workers, apprentices and career seekers in the building and construction industry. As a recognised industry leader, CSQ’s mission is to promote the building and construction industry as a career of first choice, encourage investment in skills and training and increase the number of skilled workers in the industry.
For more details, Please click on www.csq.org.au
Eligible participants under this program:
(a) Must be:
- An Existing Worker; and
- An Eligible Worker; and
- An Unemployed Eligible Worker ; and
(b) Must be:
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
- A permanent resident of Australia; or
- A holder of a refugee or humanitarian visa; and
- Permanently reside in Queensland; or
- Be permanently employed in Queensland; and
(d) Must not be:
- An employee of any Authority (excluding employees of an Indigenous Council that is a Principal Contractor); or
- Currently enrolled and participating in a school program; or
- A contracted trainer and assessor or an existing worker of any RTO; or
- Already funded by an Authority or other such source for delivery of the same training being undertaken as part of this program; or
- Previously been funded under this program in the same program contract period; or
- Enrolled in a course they have previously completed.
Eligible under the Apprentice Advance Plus Program, as:
- A current active apprentice or trainee in Queensland as defined in the Act who is undertaking a Recognised Apprenticeship or Traineeship; or
- An existing worker or unemployed eligible worker in the first year out of their Recognised Apprenticeship or Traineeship who must commence training within 365 days of the completion date in DELTA; or
- A cancelled apprentice or trainee who was undertaking a Recognised Apprenticeship or Traineeship that has been cancelled and are currently accessing State Government funding to complete their institution-based training.
- Other individuals that do not meet Participant Eligibility .